Sunday, October 11, 2009

If you're ever in Odessa, TX

Dave and I are big fans of Yelp. When you're rolling through a town you've never been to before, and you're hungry, and corporate food chains just won't do, Yelp to the rescue!

So when we read the review of Janies Restaurant, in Odessa, TX, we knew we had to go:


My mom's restaurant. Am I biased? Hell yeah. Who doesn't love Mom's cooking?

Breakfast served until 11am. If the prices are still right, you might get out of there spending less than 5 bucks.

Lunch until 2pm. again, you might get out of there spending less than 5 bucks.

Tip my sister you cheap bastards!

Breakfast made to order. call for the daily lunch specials. they come with soup, meal, dessert, tea or coffee. 4.75 i think. if knew of a place like that I would be there every day.


So we went. And yea, it was awesome!


















Tip my sister you cheap bastards!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Geezerglide said...

Damn! I'm gonna be there next year working at the Ector Power Plant...I'll stop in to eat and say hi...