Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For the Love of Meat!

Hello!  Hello!  It's me!  She who was so verbose for so long and then suddenly silent on the interwebs.  I'm back home and feeling partially normal. But I'm still pretty exhausted.  Kind of in survival mode.  Just barely getting by.

Which I'll totally get into soon, but first, I want to let you know about Jeff Jones, one of my best friends in the whole world, and his new project. It's a documentary about the art of Central Texas BBQ called For the Love of Meat.  Which is an awesome title, right? They went to 19 BBQ joints around Central Texas and interviewed and ate and interviewed and ate some more.  All they need now is a little more scratch aka green aka money to finish up the project.

So while you have a moment, pop on on over to their kickstarter page and check it out. Maybe contribute some Benjamins aka dough aka money!



For the Love of Meat, Check it out!

No comments: