Friday, February 13, 2009

Babies on TV, for real

Our good friend Michelle Valles, who co-anchors their morning show with Fred Cantu, did an amazing story on Miss Lisel Blossom and our baby bus adventure. We saw it and were both in tears by the end! If you too would like to cry tears of happiness, you can check it out on the KEYE site

We think the story is amazing, and can't to show it to Lisel when she's older. It is definitely going in the digital scrapbook.

I'll write more later, but I'm still feeling under the weather. I mean, I feel better, but my throat is really giving me problems. I was dangerously close to losing my voice on stage last night, due to me not resting before the gig and yacking continuously instead. My plan today is to do soundcheck, and then sleep until getting ready time. We'll see if that works.

The rest of the show last night was excellent. The Wilkes Barre crwowd was rowdy and ready to rock. There was a lot of dancing in the aisles, which led to many appearances by the frustrated security guards. At the end one chick even climbed up on stage. It's the Willie effect. It cannot be denied.

Off to soundcheck!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lisel on TV! Hot damn. Now I want more video! more more more!

Anonymous said...

WHat A WonDErFul WorLD! YAAAY!

Geezerglide said...

You get yr ass in bed and get well girl!!! Take it from an ol' geezer...

Loved Michelle's piece... keep singin' to Lisel, looked like she loved it. I know we all did...