Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sisters, Sisters...

There were never such devoted sisters
Never had to have a chaperone "No, sir"
I'm there to keep my eye on her






Caring Sharing Every little thing that we are wearing







When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress and I stayed home (okay, that never actually happened...)

All kinds of weather
We stick together


The same in the rain or sun
Two diff'rent faces
But in tight places
We think and we act as one

Those who've
Seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us



Many men have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the mister
Who comes between me and my sister

(Watch out Boys)
And Lord help the sister Who comes between me and my man ( I actually think this last line kind of takes away from the whole sister power vibe... but whatevs, I didn't write the song. Irving Berlin did, and as you may or may not know,  it appeared in the  film White Christmas)   Sister + baby + vacation = Rad to the Max!




2 comments:

andieface said...

I LOVE that last picture!!!

MAYBELLINE said...

Ok - I was listening to Danny Kaye on Rhapsody this morning. Wonderful song. Loved the part in the movie where Kaye got Crosby to crack up. Fun.