Saturday, August 7, 2010

What did you eat at the Fair

Well...

I ate



Roasted Corn!

I ate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLAMVelqCM&sns=em

Chocolate covered bacon. But I didn't try the Fried PB&J. Ray took that one on.


I ate











a famous Wisconsin State Fair Cream Puff!

Did you know these puffs have their own pavilion?!?!?



And you have to stand in a huge line to get them




It's Cream Puff madness!









I didn't eat the Krispy Kreme chocolate covered bacon cheeseburger!





Which presumably looks like this.





I hear they have these in Austin. From whence did this insanity spring?


And what did you see at the fair?

I saw



Goats!

I saw








Sheep!

Did you have a good time at the fair?





Yes I did.





That's me and Harry Bowen of Was (not Was) fame. He sings with Lyle Lovett (who we opened for) dances every second he can and is awesome at all times!


Post From My iPhone

No comments: