Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Song of the week -- Money! From the 2004 KUT Pledge Drive

So I was going to post another live song from our SXSW show today, and then I started looking through my itunes and happened upon this little ditty from 2004 (was that really 6 years ago? Jeez).  It just so happens that KUT is holding their spring fund raiser right now, even as you read these words.  And way back in 2004 we played their fund drive and wrote this song specifically for our appearance.


Quantcast

If you listen past the song, you'll hear me wax very poetically (and for kind of a long time) about how much I love KUT.  I still love the station, and encourage all you other KUT lovers to pledge now.  It's one of the many reasons why I choose Austin as the geographical love of my life.

No comments: