Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Songs -- the Website!

I know I've told you about the project that I'm part of called "Sweet Songs" -- Music for Families"  It's compilation album put together by the beautiful and talented Monica Cravotta to benefit the Mother's Milk Bank at Austin.   Whose on it?  Well I'm glad you asked.  Sarah Sharp, Monica Cravotta, Libby Kirkpatrick, Noelle Hampton, Gretchen Zanzow, Elizabeth Suggs, Mary Londos and, you guessed it -- me!

Well, the CD is doe, all but the replication. And the Website is now officially on the interwebs, and I encourage you to go check it out.  You can learn more about the project, about the milk bank, and the rad mother's day gig we'll be playing on May 9th at Big Red Sun.

So go ahead, check it out.  I promise you'll be glad you did.

No comments: