Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You're to Blame -- See the Whole thing

So I just noticed that the video for "You're to Blame" was totally cut in half by the formatting for the blog.  So maybe you watched it and thought, dude, what's up with the framing?

Well I went back into the You Tube and made it smaller!  So now, you can see the whole thing! And of course I'll take any excuse to show you this video again, as I am super proud of it.

Did I mention me and the Firebrands are playing tonight at Scholz Garten from 7:30pm-10pm. And we'll be showing the video? And raising money for Emily Hagins, the 17 year old wunderkind who directed this one shot masterpiece, and who is going to start shooting her third feature film in August?

I'll see you tonight.

Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the rhythm of "I'm Henery the Eighth I Am":"

"Second viewing, better than the first!"

I dig them background vocals, too, Miss Elizabeth.

Mr. Taylor