Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wee One Wednesdays -- They Might Be Giants, Here Come the 123's




Our friends Graham, Kari and Sylivia gave Lisel this CD/DVD combo for her 3rd birthday, and for that we are forever in their debt. There is no way we can repay them for giving us a DVD full of songs that are A)really good and B) enjoyable even on the 6,887,332,564th listen.  I’ve been a They Might Be Giants Fan since I was in high school, so much so that met them backstage at Mountain Stage I just clammed up and flipped out internally.  If I ever meet them again, I’ll probably just fall to the floor in a heap of thanks.  It’s made traveling 6 hours a day so much more enjoyable, as our kids are happy to watch this one DVD over and over and over and over and over and over...
But we never go crazy because songs like “Triops has 3 Eyes” and “High Five” and “Zero, " and well, all of them are soooo good. 
TMBG forever!

No comments: